General Information About Mauritius
Mauritius, a sparkling crystal in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, will fascinate you. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquility.
Here, you have the opportunity to experience unparalleled luxury: a level of refinement that is head and shoulders above that on offer in other tropical holiday destinations. Here, you will discover the true meaning of ‘beauty’ – a realisation that will compel you to return to Mauritius’ shores time and again.
Hotel: Anelia Resort & Spa 4*
- 6 Nights Accommodation with breakfast & Dinner (No drinks)
- Airport - Hotel - Airport Transfers in an Air-conditioned Coach
- Full Day South tour including visits to Trou Aux Cerf, Curepipe, Chamarel & Grand Bassin in an Air-conditioned Coach
- Full Day North tour including visit to Port Louis, Claudan Waterfront & Pamplemousses Garden (excluding entrance fee) in an Air-conditioned Coach
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerf island tour in an Air-conditioned Coach with speed boat transfers from the jetty
- Service of Local Representative during stay
- Free Non-Motorized water activities available at hotel (depending property)
- Entertainment program as per hotel schedule.
- 1 Fruit Platter in Room.
- 1 Bottle of Sparkling Wine upon arrival
- Floral Decoration in Room
- 1 Candle Light Dinner during stay
Upon arrival in Mauritius you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Enjoy a fabulous dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, depart for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs (by coach), which is an emerald lagoon on the east coast. From the jetty, speed Boat your way to the island. Once you reach Ile Aux Cerfs, enjoy the day indulging in beach activities and water sports like Undersea Walk, banana boat, para sailing and speed boat. In the evening, return to your hotel and enjoy a delectable dinner followed by a comfortable overnight stay.
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning and the entire day is free for you to experiment on the various optional tours that Mauritius has to offer you. You could spend the day walking - Walking on the Sea Bed!!!! Try the Undersea Walk. This is truly a lifetime experience!! in case you would like to admire the marine life without getting into the water you could try the Le Nesse which is a semi-submersible and you could sit and see the marine life from the safety of the glass around you! Overnight in Mauritius.
After breakfast you go for a full day North Island tour which also takes you to Port Louis - Capital city where you can spend time shopping along with Place d' Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars racecourse and the exotic Caudan Waterfront with over 170 boutiques, cafes, restaurants and much more. Overnight in Mauritius.
Another day in this Paradise Country and what can you do today. Lots!! You could try a cruise around the Island or just sit and relax by the sea or the Pool and pamper yourself with the amenities your Hotel has to offer you. Dinner is at the Hotel. Overnight in Mauritius.
Wake up to a relaxed breakfast this morning and proceed for a South Island tour with Chamarel (seven colored earth) on seat in coach basis. Visit the Trou aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano. Also visit Grand Bassin, a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for Hindus Return to the hotel in the evening as dinner awaits you. Overnight in Mauritius.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight back home.
• Bookings canceled 7 days prior to tour date will be assessed 10% of the total booking amount.
• Between 3- 7 days prior to tour in 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
• Between 0-3 days prior to tour in 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
• No show's : 100 % booking amount ill be charged as cancellation fee.
Please note that the above cancelation rules are valid only on the hotel and sightseeing part. If your tour consists of flight bookings, crusie, train or any other mode mentioned or not mentioned, the cancellation rules will be different as per the booking. It will be conveyed to you at the time of booking the ad-hoc services.