General Information About Greece
Greece is known for 3 things: ancient civilization, amazing landscapes and high developed tourism. Really beloved by people, Greece is so rich in culture and beauty that it never seems to be completely explored, no matter how many times you visit it. After all, this is one of the reasons that brought it in the list with the top 20 tourist destinations worldwide.
There are so many islands and mainland resorts in Greece that it will take you many years to explore the entire country.
Athens : Best Western Canadia 3* or similar
Santorini : Aegean Plaza 4* or similar
- 3 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation in Athens Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- 2 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation on Santorini Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- Athens Sightseeing by Regular Organized Seat In Coach Tours with English Speaking Guide and Entrance Fees Included.
- Athens Transfers: Airport - Hotel - Port - Hotel - Airport by Private Contracted A/C Modern Mercedes-Benz Limousine Taxi.
- Santorini Transfers: Port - Hotel - Port.
- Ferry Tickets Athens (Piraeus Port) to Santorini (Thira Port).
- Ferry Tickets Santorini (Thira Port) to Athens (Piraeus Port).
Optional Cost for ferry tickets : (Inclusive of service charge)
- Duration : approx 5 hrs per way
- ATHENS (PIRAEUS) – THIRA (SANTORINI) : EUR 45 per person / EUR 25 per Child
- THIRA (SANTORINI) – ATHENS (PIRAEUS) : EUR 45 per person / EUR 25 per Child
ARRIVAL : Meet at Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
ATHENS SIGHTSEEING : (Breakfast) After breakfast, pickup from the hotel for your half day morning tour. See Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch. Visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the museum of Acropolis. At the end of the tour, drop off at the hotel or at the city centre. Remainder of the day at own leisure. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
ATHENS – SANTORINI : (Breakfast) After breakfast, transfer to the Athens port of Piraeus and take the Ferry boat (tickets not included) to the island of Santorini. Meet at Santorini port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
SANTORINI: (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this amazing island of Santorini (formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 BC). The sight is the most breathtaking of all Greek islands and perhaps of the world. Explore and enjoy all that the island has to offer. History and nature combine to make Santorini unforgettable. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
SANTORINI – ATHENS : (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Santorini port and take the Ferry boat (tickets not included) to Athens. Meet at the Athens port of Piraeus and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens hotel.
DEPARTURE : (Breakfast) Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport included or, extend your stay in Greece.
• Bookings canceled 7 days prior to tour date will be assessed 10% of the total booking amount.
• Between 3- 7 days prior to tour in 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
• Between 0-3 days prior to tour in 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
• No show's : 100 % booking amount ill be charged as cancellation fee.
Please note that the above cancelation rules are valid only on the hotel and sightseeing part. If your tour consists of flight bookings, crusie, train or any other mode mentioned or not mentioned, the cancellation rules will be different as per the booking. It will be conveyed to you at the time of booking the ad-hoc services.